Game Slot Online Deposit Pulsa Tanpa Potongan
Dryad’s award-winning Fleet Security Management service is an aggregated suite of services aimed at helping clients to understand the nature of a range of threats, reducing the probability and impact by avoiding them in the first place or reacting appropriately if they are encountered.
An end-to-end service, Fleet Security Management routes vessels along safer and shorter routes and provides quality assurance of candidate security providers, driving them towards interoperability and flexibility; in turn resulting in significant cost savings for vessel operators. Additionally, Fleet Security Management results in the additional benefit of reducing the carbon footprint of shipping companies and security providers alike.
Components of Fleet Security Management
The Fleet Security Management service starts with background intelligence; risk assessments, recommendations and advice on transit routes, areas and ports to be visited, aiding the planning process and de-risking before the vessel has entered a high risk area.
Once in transit, the safety monitoring component of Fleet Security Management watches over vessels, tracking their progress along their planned routes from Dryad’s state of the art operations centre, advising on emerging threats and dynamically re-routing them to keep them safe.
Additional mitigation, when required
Where the routing or area of operations is considered worthy of additional risk mitigation in the form of armed protection, Fleet Security Management’s Resource to Requirement (R2R) component is enabled, servicing the requirements of shipping clients with the provision of high quality, Dryad audited, security providers who integrate seamlessly with vessel crews, making best use of Dryad’s risk-based 24/7 operational support.
- Fleet positional monitoring every 6 hours
- Intelligence reports:
• Weekly intelligence forecast
• Incident & Advisory reports
- Transit risk assessments
- Vessel safety monitoring
- Resource to requirement
- Incident Response
- General consultancy
Fleet Security Management is enabled by expert capability and powerful technology; from in-house expertise in risk management, picture compilation and analysis to supporting databases that enable the exploitation of information and intelligence, alongside the geospatial systems to track threat and friendly vessels.
Benefits of Fleet Security Management
Fleet Security Management brings together a number of integrated and complementary components that keeps vessels and crews safe, whilst unlocking significant savings that are good for business and good for the environment.
- Shared intelligence picture amongst our customer fleets and security operatives
- Impartial routing and security advice
- Combined vessel and Private Maritime Security Company safety monitoring (an end to conflicting information and recommendations)
- Significantly reduced administrative burden for Charterers and Owners
- Optimised contract negotiations on Owner’s behalf (non-operational rates/alternative more cost effective demobilisation options)
- Significant price reductions for Owners due to interoperability of the R2R teams and prices negotiated using Charterer and
- Owner client volumes to meet the needs of Dryad’s clients
- Flexibility to meet very short notice changes and requests using only pre-audited /quality security providers (without paying a premium)