ACI’s 19th Maritime HR & Crew Management conference will focus on how shipping companies have been successful in coping with the increasing demands of regulations and technology on the skill set of modern seafarers.
Key topics to be covered include:
- Regulatory Updates & Requirements
- Crew Competence & Attitude
- Sourcing, Leadership & Retention of Crew
- Cross Training of Seafarers on Various Types of Vessels
- Crew Education & Difference
- Cohesion Between Ship & Shore
- Technology in HR & Crew Development
Joining the list of speakers for this event will be Dryad’s COO, Ian Millen, who will be delivering a talk about the duty of care of crew at sea, ashore and following crisis.
Ian’s presentation will examine how important it is that shipping operators maintain strong situational awareness and adopt a holistic approach when it comes to the safety and wellbeing of crew.
For more information or to register for this event visit:
Follow the action